Monday, April 12, 2010

My crumpled heart

Not only do I not plan out most things that I do but I generally end up following one thing which leads me to another until I'm finally looking back wondering "I don't know how I got here but it sure is an interesting place to be". That rings oddly Alice in Wonderlandesque which is funny because I have an unexplainable dislike for that book. I just always thought it was odd that this girl drank this and ate that and suddenly her world changed... sounds too much like taking an acid trip which I have always steered far away from. But I digress... I was sharing my pretty little flower with my girlies (my two nieces that I take care of three days a week) when suddenly I thought of making these crumpled hearts. The girlies wanted to help so I let them press them together after I added the glue. I'm not sure what I'll do with them but my first thought is always to add a button, some ribbon to hang them somewhere and maybe.... oh my now the creative juices are flowing... bye for now.

Here is a picture of my girlies with the crumpled hearts.


Here is a picture of what I had to bribe them with to have them sit still for the pictures.


it's ALL good




Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/wizard2_2.php#ixzz0hibhVBrM

No comments:

Post a Comment