Monday, March 22, 2010

Coming up soon

Last week I headed out to pick up the two oldest kids from school early and stopped by Walmart. I only had 20 minutes and I had the girls (my nieces ages 2 and 3) with me. I was on a mission and I found some beautiful ribbons and even some nests on clearance. After picking up the kids at school I called Rob (the man is a saint) and asked if he'd be home to meet the two boys when they got off the school bus. Could I find MORE ribbons at Michaels? So off to Michaels we headed. Not only did I find some MORE ribbons but also:


small eggs to decoupage

a LARGE egg to decoupage

3 of THESE

and 1 of these to go with a headband I also found

I'm not even going to mention the rest of the treasures we found such as the decorative papers.
I have a SERIOUS PROBLEM.
It was way too easy to bring all of these little lovelies home with me.
OH and the 3 ceramic birds.
Wait 'til you see them in an upcoming blog entry.
I have been too inspired by so many creative women out there in blog world and for some insane reason I think I need to recreate ALL of their creations for our home.
But WAIT until you see them.They really are quite lovely.
Now that I have this blog it is JUST the motivation I need to follow through.

IT'S ALL GOOD



Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/wizard2_2.php#ixzz0hibhVBrM

1 comment:

  1. Once the crafting bug hits, you're done for! I can't walk in to a craft store without coming home with something, and yarn stores are much worse.

    ReplyDelete