Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's All Good

I'm starting this second blog to have a place to share with you (I still can't imagine WHO will be reading this) the things I that I have seen or thought of and want to give it a try. I have decided on the name "It's All Good" for two main reasons. The first being that if you have met me you know that I say this very often. I didn't know that about myself until my children started saying, "That's your favorite saying isn't it mom?" We even sponsored my youngest son's soccer team and had the team's jerseys have "It's All Good" printed on the back of them. It was quite delightful to see a team of 5 and 6 year olds running around with that on their backs... I hope it "follows" them through life.







The second reason for this blog's name is that I am quite timid to actually try out the many creative and beautiful ideas that I see out in blog world and think up of on my own. I get excited, even gather the supplies and then FREEZE. It's terrible to collect IDEAS but never try them. My home and family are not going to be blessed by my ideas alone. I need to step out in faith and just give these things a try. I need to apply my "It's All Good" motto to MYSELF. To realize that less than perfect is okay.




So this is the place for less than perfect. A place to try and share with you my attempts. A place where "It's All Good."

1 comment:

  1. This turned out sooooo cute! I don't have a creatve bone in my body. :P So I really appreciate when others share ideas they find or come up with! Great job, Debbie. ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete